Job Role: Business Development Executive
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Executives to expand our clientele.
Successful candidates will be involved in a mix of responsibilities and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, achieve retail organisations and individual recruitment, teamwork, industry trend analysis and the use of insights to increase sales.
The goal is to drive sustainable business development and financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying new sales leads
- Researching retail organisations and individuals offline and online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients (decision makers typically business owners) via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Executing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
2. Pitching products and/or services’
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Executing sales goals and ensuring targets are met
- Working as part of a team to deliver value to our clients and group
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation so from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development Business Development Executives must be sure to keep their customers happy.
- Business Development Executives are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to management about what is and is not working.
- Resulted Oriented
- Proficiency in social media marketing will be a plus
Education: First degree
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 Weeks