Position: Retail Supermarket Manager
Qualification: Minimum of HND and above, with 5 Years retail store management experience
- Responsible for the store assets management, sales, profits and loss
- Assign and schedule task for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate.
- Responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service.
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Monitoring and improve the financial performance of the store ensuring that sales and profit targets are met.
- Recruit and interview new staff for the store
- Organizing trainings, orientation and supervise all departmental managers.
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Deal with complaints, queries and other related customer service issues.
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions.
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements.
APPLICATION: All applications to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.