Retail associates are central to the success of any retail organisation. They are the face of the organisation – the brand ambassadors.
In today’s retail environment for instance, it is not uncommon for consumers to have more information readily available than your sales associates do. It is not uncommon to have many shoppers showrooming your stores. Therefore, to turn showroom browsers into in-store buyers, Retail Associates’ interpersonal skills have to be as sharp as their selling skills.
Retail Associates must have a deep understanding of the organisations products, inside and out to positively impact the customer confidence and the total shopping experience.
Retail Associate Development Program (RADP) is designed to equip retail associates with the requisite knowledge, skills and competencies as well as model the right attitudes and behaviours that will assist retail associates to effectively discharge their duties while serving the customer. The result is greater employee and customer engagement, greater employee and customer satisfaction and experiences and greater success and growth for the retailers.
RADP helps your retail associates to build the insight necessary to understand what is most important to individual customers, and improves their ability to counter objections with the specific benefits that matter most to consumers.
RADP covers the essentials duties and responsibilities of the associates in a retail store operation and the development of superior sales & service mind-set and competencies.
Why You Should Attend
At the end of the Workshop, participants will;
- know what is expected from them and the key KPIs that will be used to measure them;
- understand why shoppers buy and why they don’t and know the process to follow to improve sales;
- understand how to handle different customers differently for improved sales;
- gain techniques to make the store more appealing to the customer;
- know more about merchandise presentation and display technique that appeal to customers;
- move sales associates from a price-based selling to a solution-based selling;
- think, move, act and present themselves in the same way as highly successful retailers do armed winning tactics and strategy;
- gain new successful retail concepts, re-energizes age old retail techniques; and
- become proud holders of Retail Academy certification.
Who Should Attend
Retail employees below the supervisory grade and front line ambassadors of the company.
Investment Fee: N50,000.00 (Fee covers lunch, lecture materials, excursion and internship).
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Duration: 1 Month (1 day per week)
Venue: Bervidson Training Centre (3B Hakeem Dickson Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos)
Method of Enrolment: Open Enrolment Here
- Name: Bervidson Consulting Ltd
- Bank: FCMB
- Account No: 3432812015
pay online: www.retailacademy.com.ng/registration.php
For more information, please visit: Retail Academy
About Retail Academy (RA)
RA is dedicated to preparing and inspiring discerning individuals for successful careers in retail and is a member of Bervidson Retail Group.