Territories – Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan, and Ghana
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Virtual Business Development Managers to expand our clientele in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan, and Ghana territories. Reporting into the Group President, successful candidates will be the face of the Group determined to influence business within a given territory and promote foundations for future growth in the territory.
You will be involved in a mix of responsibilities and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, retail organisations and individual recruitment, promotions of industry knowledge, teamwork, industry trend analysis and the use of insights to increase sales, organisation of events – seminars, workshops, conferences etc.
The goal is to drive sustainable business development and financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our clients in the assigned territory.
It is absolutely a commission based job with limitless earnings opportunities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect and establish new accounts within the territory
- Plan, organize and set up joint calls/meeting with business owners and key decision makers for the Group’s President and follow through
- Generate contact info of businesses, business owners and key decision makers such as emails, phone nos, social media handles and positions
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as territory analysis, weekly and monthly work plans, and weekly and monthly call reports
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery methodologies and techniques, etc.
- Plan the organisation of Workshops, particularly identification of suitable venue – hotels.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending our training programs, workshops, seminars and conferences; and be up to date with information of our programs and activities by reviewing our websites
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Passion
Territory Management, Sales Goals Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Conducting Sales Meetings, Sales Closing Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationship Management, Motivation for Sales, Self-Starter, hungry for greater success and desire to earn more based on mouth-watering commissions.
- Your background will either be in sales or account management in a retail setting ideally working with independent retail business owners or franchisees
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Strong sales and marketing acumen, particularly retail channel sales and marketing background, with an all-round exposure to sales, marketing, and business development
- Proven record of sales accomplishment
- Proven and effective communication skills, negotiation skills and relationship management skills with a natural and influencing style to share to win businesses
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic industry
- Time management and planning and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to plan and execute event management programs
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Social Media will be a super advantage
All application to: email@example.com
Duration: 2 Weeks